I have been appallingly slackish (I know that’s not a word…tough) about writing…School just started last week, so I’ve been a bit preoccupied…and unfortunately, my camera is out of commission at the moment. BUT I will give a more lengthy update soon on the follow “major” events of my lovely farm life. Here’s the summary:
1. Worship with some amazing people and a new service starting soon. God is good!
2. Me beginning to harvest my vegetable and attempting to preserve them.
3. Getting 3 new barn cats
4. Our beloved dog Duke capturing and taking the life of one said barn cat.
5. Duke getting sprayed by a skunk (divine retribution…possibly)
6. More cooking adventures
8. My increasing appreciation of Western movies…and so much more.
My studly farmer and I are preparing to have a houseful this week (LOVE IT!), so it may take some time…but stay tuned.