Hello Blog Friends!
Wow, these weeks fly by. Recently life has been consumed by so many happenings.
1. Work- I’m a music teacher and our school recently celebrated homecoming. Another post on this later.
2. Fall- Harvest is almost here which means my time with my husband will consist of many “tractor dates”
3. Church- Singing (and playing piano) with the Turner County Praise Band (founded 2011). YES!!! I love love love worshipping with these people! Another post to come on this.
4. Book Club- I meet with wonderful sweet women from around here and we go out to eat and discuss books and laugh A LOT!
5. Reading other blogs- I’ll have to post more on this too. There are so many wonderful things out there! I feel like I have kindred spirits (thanks, Anne Shirley) all over the country! So fun.
6. Cooking- Chocolate Chip Cookies (for my man and his working friends), pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting, pies for the church’s soup night, and more cookies. And then there is the apple tree that I discovered in my front yard.
I’m sure I’m forgetting something. But if you want to hear more, stay tuned. Fall Blessings on you all!